- Employees of the cognitive laboratory teach on an undergraduate educational program in psychology and master's programme "Cognitive technology: from neurons to self-cognition”.
- Cognitive field: sense and perception, memory and attention. Represented by I. Utochkin and A. Kotov. Course directed for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Research & Statistics: Basic knowledge of empirical methods, as well as research skills, lead by S. Yagolkivskiy, Y. Stakina and Ph.D. Students N. Turina and M. Bulatova.
- Decision making and emotional processes: lead by V. Spiridonov and D. Lucin. Course for master students.
- In addition, members of cognitive laboratory teach the foundations of Psychology (discipline: "General Psychology", "Psychology", "Psychology of personality," “the psychology of creativity and individual differences ") at various faculties of HSE.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!